There has been a significant increase in investor interest in companies focusing on hydrogen technology as governments included them in their post-COVID recovery plans. In this paper, we look at hydrogen from the environmental standpoint, as well as key factors supporting its future development, such as investment, current projects and government support.
- HYDROGEN POWER – ENABLING A VIRTUOUS DECARBONISATION LOOP
- How does China’s 2060 carbon neutral target impact financial markets?
- Sustainable Development Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy.
- No Surprise: Sustainability Funds Outperform the Market – Despite COVID-19
- System Change Investing has the potential to be the highest impact SRI